Skills And Tools:
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot routers, gateways, firewalls, and other networking infrastructure for local area and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), including Internet connectivity and Security solutions
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot Microsoft windows server
- Install, maintain and upgrade Microsoft Exchange service
- Maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot VOIP software and hardware
- Perform security checks and recovery mechanism in case of any incidents
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Design, implement, and support highly-performance, a highly-available infrastructure of on-premises hardware.
- 3+ years’ experience in system administration
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with linu servers, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Teaching Assistant - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo21 hours ago
- Assistant Lecturer - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo21 hours ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago