- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. As Content specialist, you are required to have a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Support in writing and posting content online, across all channels (on-site, offsite and blog).
- Contribute with the designers and social media team to develop compelling content plans, including re-purposing (recycling) of content in other forms.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, operations, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Think strategically and participate in creative concept for Content Creation.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- Create regular content to be marketed through our channels.
- Participate in developing and updating the content strategy and calendar.
- Deliver all the content requirements from different teams.
- Produce creative ideas for campaign on different channels.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources
About this Company
WUZZUF is an online recruitment platform that helps employers hire the right talent, and connects professionals with the right career opportunities. WUZZUF excels in its matchmaking, transparency job seekers, its dedicated full lifecycle recruitment support, and the largest...
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF