- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Coordinate with other departments to discuss existing or potential projects and products and coordinate between the members of his team
- Building direct contact with manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Determine most cost-effective fit of product to project specifications and requirements
- Maintain proper files for product quotes within company quotations program.
- Knowing critical information about the products to purchase the requirements.
- Contact and meet clients to make sure that quotations are clear
- Receive reports from his team
- Manage all projects
- Effectively manage and review all designs
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Furniture Manufacturing Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
TRUST for Engineering Industries was established in 1996, on Egyptian grounds, as a family run business that manufactures seating systems; and specializes in automotive seats. As TRUST grew, the transition to become the corporate organization it is today was facilitated by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust