Skills And Tools:
- Receive technical and financial offers from vendors.
- Prepare comparison schedules.
- Negotiate the contract conditions with the subcontractor and suppliers.
- Issue purchase order and follow up on the supplier’s payment.
- Purchase equipment, materials complying to project quality and specification requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of equipment, material and systems to support site installation works as per approved work program.
- Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering. Cumulative Grade must not be less than Good.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in Procurement - Construction Industry.
- Excellent in MS office.
- Good in English proficiency.
- High Communication Skills.
- Procurement Section Head - Gen...Confidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago