Skills And Tools:
- Arrange import &Export documentation, clearances, shipping mode, delivery, tracking, and notification.
- Coordination with import/export compliance agencies.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come to stores on time, and in the event of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Dealing with customs, brokers, freight forwarders, shipping lines, and other import & Export authorities and institutions and Negotiating freight rates
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Age less than 30 Years
- Live in Cairo
- Excellent command of English & Arabic written and spoken.
- Excellent communications & Presentation skills
- Self-starter and enthusiastic
- Irrigation Network EngineerConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo5 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo4 days ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago