Maintenance EngineerMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Giza, GizaPosted 17 days ago
117Applicants for2 open positions
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Maintenance Engineer will be Responsible for Repairing and maintain elevators, escalators, to meet safety regulations & Mitsubishi quality standards
- Timely completion of the planned maintenance visits according to scheduling
- Responsible for sites and technicians’ safety
- Resolve customer service quality complaints and invoicing complaints related to maintenance operations
- Deliver service according to the service contract requirements as per Mitsubishi quality standards
- Review Service and Work Orders and final processing of completion notices to insure that all time, purchase orders, and material orders are posted before approving for billing
- Accountable for customer satisfaction through quality of service and precise communication including equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for the performance of the technicians and also being accountable for their motivation and competence development
- Contact and update customers when units are left shut down for repairs or parts
- Review and maintain inventory to insure proper parts are available for maintenance and repair jobs.
- Order materials when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electrical is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Elevators industry or any related industry
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Arabic and English Language.
- Computer skills.
- Fluent in English
- Electrical Engineer - Diesel &...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Low Current Site Engineer -Giz...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago