Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing market and making strategies for selling
- Developing our existing clients’ portfolio within geographical territory.
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Ensure the tracking and the achievement of sales targets
- Proactively identifying optimization of new opportunities for sales
- Providing required qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Carry out visits to target customers to promote products and provide feedback to the management.
- Seek and gather the right marketing/competitive information and propose to the management for approval, in order to optimize returns to achieve business growth.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Good command of English (written and verbal) is a must.
- 5 years of progressive experience in sales roles, preferably in B2B / Food Ingredients sales.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to liaise with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent time management skills in order to follow different assigned targets.
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Sense of ownership and drive (problem solver, self-starter with a bias for prompt action and removing roadblocks, accountable to get things done in a timely manner).
- Valid driving License is a must.
- SAP or ERP system experience is a plus
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Property Consultant-Tanta - Tanta, Gharbia6 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service A... - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Development Representati... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheraton, Cairo22 days ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Sales & Marketing Repre...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago