- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- First line support for the corporate solutions (ERP , GTM, Sales Force Automation, HRMS, …etc)
- Monitor all the different systems to ensure service availability.
- Fix application related issues within the agreed on SLA and within the change management process.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide first line support to Users by providing analysis and resolution for routine operational application issues
- Provide the suitable solutions for any application issue within the agreed on SLA and based on the criticality of the issue
- Monitor the corporate applications to ensure service availability 24/7
- Record and track incidents, complaints or requests.
- Ensure that problem tickets raised in the right channel are clearly documented and articulated.
- Collaborate with other IT teams (such as infrastructure team) in problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Support deployment of process enhancements by working with business on data collection and training key users on new functionality.
- Perform testing of solutions delivered development team to address process improvements with business process owners, and coordinate with development team for issue resolution.
- El-Sheikh Zayed city - Giza.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Services Logistics and Supply Chain Retail
About this Company
SKY Distribution establish in 2007, was designed specifically to launch Etisalat the third Mobile Operator in the Telecom Industry and has recently succeeded in acquiring Samsung Mobile Phones Agency. We are the only Telecom Distribution company in the Egyptian market that can...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Distribution