Skills And Tools:
- The Landscape Manager administers the landscape maintenance for the designated area in Madinaty, which include grounds maintenance, park maintenance, repair and irrigation system installation for residential/commercial designated areas.
- Supervise the City's Landscape Maintenance Program and recommending improvements as needed.
- Inspect landscaped areas, city trees and project sites to identify repair needs, recommend corrective action, resolve work problems, evaluate work progress and identify additional needs
- Evaluate work requests and schedule materials, equipment and personnel to complete the job assignment.
- Investigate and respond to city’s residents inquiries and complaints regarding landscape issues.
- Sets master schedule for maintenance program activities and evaluate subcontractors.
- Evaluates employees reporting directly and reviews/approves evaluations for all landscape maintenance personnel.
- Writes reports, specifications for equipment and services, budget justifications, and business correspondence.
- Oversees landscape installation and maintenance and conducts periodic field inspections.
- Oversees grounds maintenance for city parks, recreation areas, golf courses (if applicable) and playground maintenance and repair.
- Coordinates, directs and inspects work performed by contractors for facilities/equipment including detailed review of plans and specifications
- Prepares, conducts, and administers safety and training programs; ensures availability of required resources for program operations as budgeted.
- Maintains records of all work activity for landscape maintenance and weed control programs; works productively, independently or in a group setting, to complete projects, set production standards, and develop work policies and procedures.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- Coordinates the use of labor, equipment, materials and other resources with other divisions as needed.
- Maintains proper inventory of materials, equipment and other supplies are on hand to complete production activities.
- Visits job sites on a regular basis, observing organization of work, identifying and resolving training issues, and taking necessary actions to ensure quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Preferably Master’s degree or an MBA from an accredited university.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible management experience in different phases landscaping construction to maintenance.
- Residential compounds experience is a must.
- Irrigation Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Agricultural / Production Engi...Confidential Company - Menia, Minya8 days ago
- Medical Devices Maintenance En...Confidential Company - Assiut, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago