- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Leverage Support processes, systems and tools to resolve a variety of technical problems.
- Reach clients either via phone, email or chat with an appropriate action plans.
- Own problems through resolution, properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (software developers, system admins ...etc).
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to cases within defined SLA’s.
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service.
- Monitor queues and respond to issues within defined SLAs.
- Create and maintain problem resolution procedures.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Investigate application issues and customer-driven production problems
- Technical troubleshooting of issues, resolution and document the solution for issues.
- Identify and develop tools, techniques and procedures for improving the performance, availability and reliability of applications
- Work with development and engineering teams to design and refine processes, procedures, and delivery mechanisms
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge