- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Answering customer’s phone calls and managing customer’s appointment schedule. Public Relations.
- Handling client meetings and preparing quotation for clients.
- Supervising the process of sorting client’s Contact numbers with brief about each client, quotations, contracts & production papers into client history database.
- Managing all the correspondence with clients related to requested quotations, payment reminders, requested specifications of certain items, etc. and Following up on clients.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Ensure the updating of Art Heritage price list, product dimensions & product shots.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Arts and Crafts Furniture Luxury Goods and Jewelry
About this Company
Art Heritage is a furniture design and production company that produces handmade replica of classic masterpieces originated in the old eras through the 14th up to the 19th century. In addition, we produce unique masterpiece designs that were drawn but never manufactured by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Art Heirtage