- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance, Transportation.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Production Planning/Scheduling for Manufacturing.
- Handle day-to-day production issues.
- Ensuring that strong and efficient teamwork culture exists within the production team.
- Communicate closely with all departments on fulfilling delivery requirement.
- Develop, implement, manage & fulfill key performance indicators (KPIs) including: On-Time Delivery, Manufacturing Cycle Time, Yield, Capacity Utilization, Energy Cost & others.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The group was established in 1955 in Saudi Arabia and Arabian Gulf by the late Eng. Abd El Azim Lokma. The first company was Arab association which considered being one of the biggest contractors in the area. The main activity was mega infrastructure projects. The activity of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lokma Group