- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
Johnson & Johnson Egypt is recruiting for a Center of Excellence Administrative Assistant to be located in Cairo, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
Aim of job:
- Administrative assistant job aims at supporting Regional HEMAR director, Customer Excellence CoE director and CoE organization.
- Performs numerous diversified secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Executive.
- Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as typing, correspondence, word processing, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Also coordinates and assist in preparing associated business reports.
- Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, mail, and faxes.
- Prepares agendas and materials for team meetings.
- Establishes and maintains support systems for structuring priorities necessary to the Executives.
- Assist in managing the executives schedule to include scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Coordinates and assists in developing associated business reports, and prepares presentations.
- Organizes files, performs data entry and analyzes data, and maintains accurate records.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level management. All other duties as assigned.
- Also support in generating some CRM reports and help NAF CRM lead.
- Assistance to EM HEMAR and MEWA Customer Excellence Directors in their work organization
- Manage and optimize schedules
- Book and coordinate meetings and travels
- Assist on administrative tasks
- Set up and coordination of CoE meetings
- Booking and planning of F2F and virtual team meeting and ad Hoc events
- Coordinate agenda, attendance and presentations during the meetings
- Make minutes meeting and ensure record management of documents
- Ensure logistic and coordination with services providers and ensure quality of service in line with budget and needs.
- Monitor yearly budget and follow up on team’s OPEX
- Register all expenses on the related finance system regularly, Open purchase orders and follow up on deliverables of projects
- Reconciliation of tasks and information from CoE team
- Support in designing presentations and data collection for presentations.
- Create list of agreed scheduled reports for NAF CRM.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
- University degree in Business administration or respective studies
- MBA degree is a plus
Years of related Experience:
- English & Arabic (French is a plus)
Other Job Specific Skills:
- Managing cross Opcos projects
Key Competencies or Skills Required:
- Time management
- Communication skill
- Mastering of Microsoft Office tools (including Excel and PowerPoint) - knowledge in work on additional design software is a plus
- Sense of anticipation and planning
- Project management skills
- Analytical thinking
- Details oriented
- Teamwork and collaborative mindset
- Problem solving.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...