- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Student Affairs & Admissions Manger Job Duties:
- Accomplishes admissions human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops admissions organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes admissions operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops admissions financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Promotes the university and attracts new students by maintaining working relationships with other university departments; working closely with the alumni office and the publications department.
- Promotes the university nationwide by making presentations and speeches at alumni meetings, high school conferences, and community job fairs throughout the united states.
- Welcomes prospective student to the campus by staging semi-annual open houses.
- Maximizes recruiting and admissions processing by using state-of-the-art recruiting and admissions computer technology.
- Gains the respect of diverse individual groups by demonstrating the ability of the university to respond to the concerns and interests of its minority communities.
- Determines scholarship recipients by serving on the university's scholarship selection committee.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances admissions department and university reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Canadian International College (CIC) was established in 2004 at New Cairo, as the only provider of Canadian Education in Egypt. It is an associate campus of Cape Breton University (CBU) and University of Ottawa (UO) in Canada. CIC offers programs in Business Administration,...
See all Careers and Jobs at CIC - Canadian International College