- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day field supervision at the site.
- Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget, and schedule.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to involved staff and contractors.
- Co-ordinate and optimize the arrangement of daily activities tasked to the construction crews and external subcontractors to minimize lost productivity time.
- Assist with preparing request for proposals for public tender of services and statement of work documents. Also, contribute to contracts, change orders, material and services purchase orders for approval by Owner. Assess and where appropriate make recommendations on contractor requests for extension of time, claims for additional payment, and contractual disputes.
- Review quotes, material requests, procured items, deliveries and on-site production to validate accurate fulfillment and quality control.
- Certify invoices submitted by sub-contractors and recommend for payment.
- Perform inspections at completion of each construction phase, and sign-off on quality of workmanship along with crew leaders and external subcontractors.
- Determine and recommend labor force, materials, and equipment requirements.
- Build and update project schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of activities according to schedule. Expedite and co-ordinate any delayed or potentially delayed activities. Maintain regular estimates of the cost-to-completion and time-to-completion for each task.
- Co-ordinate, administer and lead weekly progress meetings with Owner/general manager, site engineer, crew leaders and subcontractors.
- Completion of computer-based weekly and/or daily reports, project log and documentation files
- Identify risk and opportunity in all aspects of construction management, and implement mitigation measures where risks are appreciable.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure