- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical and life insurance, Profit share and grants
About the Job
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, filtering CV’s and keep the database updated.
- Conduct initial interviews if required and make assessment reports.
- Coordinate & participate in employment fairs
- Makes monthly analysis regarding HR areas as recruitment, training, headcount, and turnover across all levels
- Administers internal job posting program.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees
- Execute the training plan in an effective way
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training program
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Providing recommendations to the HR manager on training programs.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in July 2014, Cleopatra Hospitals Group (“CHG”), is a healthcare investment platform with the aim of enhancing the quality and accessibility of healthcare in Egypt. The platform was formed by Abraaj, a leading private equity investor operating in global growth...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cleopatra Hospitals Group