- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Human Resources
About this Company
A leading Hotels chain in Alexandria, Egypt. Has been created in the nineties as a development and management company for hotels and resorts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts
Based on our beliefs and the rich Historical Assets of our Region. We have established “Paradise Inn Group” to be the...