- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Main Purpose of the job:
Assistant Parts Sales Manager is responsible for overall performance of parts sales operation, including achieving set sales targets and profitability margins, meeting of set goals for TET parts area of active spare parts brands. Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies and creating maximum customers awareness for optimum business participation. Aware of active customer’s and key accounts within the targeted sector and enjoys solid and effective contact base.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Set and achieve spare parts sales budget, plan and targets.
- Define target sectors and active clients, especially key accounts and create an active customer’s database.
- Implement efficient participation and customer awareness campaign that ensures optimum active participation within key accounts.
- Develop the personal and professional relationship with key personnel within key accounts for optimum business bounding and business capturing.
- Ensures the highest level of client’s satisfaction via following TET values and business guidelines and ensures ownership of all agreed scope and responsibilities.
- The effective response to emergency parts requirements and help in finding out-of-the-box solutions.
- Aware of using online and hard copies parts books and skilled in obtaining the right part numbers for multiple brands.
- Recommend fast moving stock based on solid market and inventory intelligence.
- Make proper spare parts quotes covering all technical and commercial aspects, following TET set guidelines and industry best practice.
- Keeping proper filing of business transactions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Trust Engineering is a newly established firm with a focus on serving current growth in the Egyptian economy by providing power and equipment products and turn key solutions to end users in a wide varieties of sectors such as: Construction, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Military,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust Engineering Technology