- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities.
- Managing the production of marketing materials: e-newsletters.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Binary Waves is a worldwide value-added computer telephony (CT) solutions provider, system integrator, support center, and distributor, as well as Intel® Dialogic® distributor for Middle East and Africa. We provide cost-effective platforms, solutions, products, and services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Binary Waves