- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate in all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Supports the Welding & Non-Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Medical Devices and Supplies Plastics
About this Company
We are a leading Egyptian manufacturer of medical consumables founded in 1984.We pride ourselves on an unwavering commitment to the highest quality standards to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers. We have been awarded the ISO 9001 and 13485:2003 certificates as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Afri Medical