- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 17,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- General supervision of the day to day operations of the plant or the facility where he/she is employed.
- Developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
- The plant manager works directly with department heads to coordinate purchasing, production and distribution operations.
- Instituting policies and procedures
- Training supervisors and administrators, and maintaining a production schedule.
- Giving performance reviews and motivating staff to meet production goals.
- Responsible for upholding a safe work environment.
- Supervise and manage all the phases of a plant operation which includes production, management, quality control, shipping etc.
- He/she is also majorly responsible for developing budget for the manufacturing plant projects and making sure that the budget is properly implemented and followed.
- It is the responsibility of a plant manager to minimize waste products and help in improving the overall efficiency of the plant and the entire production procedure.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba