- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Supports the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
- Cooperates to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
- Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration