- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Job Brief :
- We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all on-site and off-site constructions to monitor compliance with project regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Arabia Group is an Egyptian company that was established 30 years ago with several projects in Egypt and in U.A.E. the company is considered one
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabia Holding
of the top 10 real estate market leaders.
Focusing to deliver real estate projects in unique locations guaranteeing its...