- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with Administration Department, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services