- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share + Medical Insurance + Occasional bonus+ Pension Plan
About the Job
The position holder is responsible for managing the microbiology laboratory, Micro Teams and the analysis of the in-process validation. He/she is also responsible for the supervision of the lab investigations when needed.
- Manage the Microbiological laboratory activities.
- Facilitate all the equipments, reagents, media, and instrument necessary for performing the microbiological analysis and tests.
- Review in the Process validation regarding microbiological analysis
- Supervise the performance of the environmental monitoring programs of the aseptic processing area, Nonsterile area, and laboratory sterility testing. Record, evaluate and trend the environmental monitoring data.
- Perform the microbiological laboratory investigation in case of out of specification results have occurred with microbiological laboratory analyst.
- Control the GMP documents regarding microbiological laboratory.
- Training the new microbiological analyst in the microbiological laboratory and co-ordinate with the Quality Control manager the Technology transfer for both the new analyst and the new test procedure.
- Prepare the SOP’s necessary for the microbiological laboratory activity.
- Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business.
- Selection of new staff and partner in the assessment cycle.
- Manage and guide the activities of his sales team to ensure the best use of their time, enhance their efficiency, and ensure their selling efforts are focusing on the predetermined list of prioritized objectives.
- Implement performance management system and establish KPI’s to measure progress and success.
- Effective management performance of staff by regularly reviewing performance management plans (quarterly review)
- Implement a performance improvement plan when needed.
- Follow up on training and conduct refreshment training session to ensure that knowledge is well digested for them
- Develop a training needs analysis with each staff member based on the performance and competency needed to the job.
- Continuous coaching and problem-solving skills to improve performance.
- Develop plans for team motivation and recognizing successes
- Delegating some responsibility according to analyst skills and competencies.
- Communicate company values and goals and create a unified and cooperative team who is committed and accountable.
- Establish teamwork and align efforts and data between the team and sharing data and knowledge.
- Ensure and maintain good communication behavior and healthy environment among colleagues.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Egypt Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., S.A.E. is a subsidiary of the Global Pharmaceutical Company Otsuka, part of Otsuka Holdings of Japan. Otsuka Holdings has over 77 companies and listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypt Otsuka
Otsuka Pharmaceutical was established in Tokushima...