- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Raises funds and contributions. Maintains and grows relationships with existing corporate donors. Proactively identifies and develops new sources of financial support to meet annual fundraising goals, through execution of special event fundraisers and other activities.
- Responsible for the fundraising activities to raise the annual budget to implement the different projects of the foundation.
- Develop a deep understanding of GSEF’s mission and goals to effectively communicate to the giving community.
- Proactively identify prospects, building and maintaining a pipeline to grow donor partnerships.
- Work within a solicitation plan building new and nurturing current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events and follow up stewardship practices.
- Build viable and sustainable fundraising capacity
- Track and report progress against targets to the Foundation Manager.
- Evaluate success and progress of accomplishing goals and refines business tactics as needed.
- Work with the staff in the cultivation/solicitation process as appropriate.
- Develop and update databases of donors including individual, corporate, and agencies with contacts and focus/preferences
- Prepare needed materials related to fundraising activities, pitches, grants or events
- Raise awareness and promote the Foundation’s mission and goals though networking, events, pitches, etc.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative fundraising ideas offline and online
- Work with external consultant(s) to increase the fundraising activities and meet targets
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services