- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual bonus
About the Job
- Prepare accurate estimation for MV equipment’s cost using standardized formats, attend to any technical clarifications from the sales engineers & timely inquiry acknowledgment to Sales.
- Develop MV equipment drawings documents including Single Line Diagrams, wiring schematics, Panel Drawings, protective relays and relay logic and I/O Diagrams and technical submittals.
- Capability to perform electrical studies including short circuit studies, coordination studies with a full understanding of utility specifications.
- Field support including on-site design, technical support.
- Work closely with other discipline leads in developing project schedules, scope,
- Working with AutoCAD, Microsoft office software and other technical software’s.
- PLC/ SCADA/DCS based control knowledge is a plus.
- Interacting with customers & consultants to provide electrical engineering services when required.
- Support the quality team in determining root cause for quality issues, and recommend potential solutions.
- Initiate and prepare specifications for products, equipment, and processes while maintaining awareness and control of costs.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Al Tawakol Electrical Co.“Gila” is considered one of the largest commercial companies in the Electrical Sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gila Electric
Our objective is to achieve continuous development in the electrical sector by providing the most advanced products