- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Presents a professional welcoming to all visitors, staff, etc.– by phone or Face to Face.
- Responsible for receiving company calls and directing it to the right member.
- Receives all communications from the company, including e-mail, phone, fax and postal mail, and transfers it to the correct departments.
- Responsible for sending memos and reminders to all Departments.
- Receives the outgoing mail, shipping and receiving of packages and maintains mailing or contacts lists. (Aramex, DHL, Etc…)
- Responsible for Dealing with company’s mobile operator.
- Maintains high service level - Collects users request and handling problems, updates vendor offers catalog to best serve company users.
- Responsible for Reserving hotels and airlines tickets some time you will be requested to go out-door for reservation.
- Receive, Compare and manage hotels, flights ticketing.
- Responsible for scheduling and planning guests visit.
- Coordinates guests program, transportation, welcoming and pick up the visitors from the Airport etc...
- Responsible for Compile reports, controlling the company filling system.
- Reponisble for collecting office Stationary requests, Cleaning check-up and buffet supplies.
- Receives employee’s requests, Categorizes and manages the office needs.
- Responsible for facilitating the company meetings.
- Place-lighting, Coordination, Hygiene, Tools and follow up.
- Responsible for summarizing the brands training materials using MS Excel and PowerPoint...Etc.). (If you asked For)
- Responsible for coordinating the CEO and Department’s schedules and the personal insistency needed.
- Provides dynamic assistance to the CEO and the company Members.
- Organizing and chairing meetings with staff, this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes;
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation, and occasionally, traveling.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Maintain office correspondence, handle customer complaints and inquiries, and most importantly maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Alert manager about cancellation or new meetings.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Provision of a comprehensive administration and secretarial support service including word processing, photocopying, and email/ Internet.
- Respond to public inquiries face-to-face or via telephone/email. The preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking. Copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
- Maintenance of Trust filing systems in both electronic and hard copy
- Receiving of visitors and arranging hospitality.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
Femex For Import was established in 2009. It's is the official exclusive franchisee of Ermenegildo Zegna in Egypt operating a flagship store in Cairo and Bally operating a boutique in Cairo. In June 2013 Femex launched its first multi-brand store over 540 Sqm in Cairo most...
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt