About the Job
- Provides support to management during the pre-tender process starting from evaluating/ assessing tenders, assessing risk factors to arrive at bid decisions, and estimating all the required material, equipment, and manpower needs to be able to arrive at reliable cost estimates for bidding projects.
- Studies, analyses and evaluates tender documents from a technical point of view in order to identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards and coordinates with the Division Heads, COO and General Manager for the overall risk assessment and bid decision.
- Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings (if necessary).
- Reviews and finalizes project cost estimates as prepared by the Estimation Engineer in terms of the required material as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; this includes all systems, products and services to client specifications/ requirements.
- Prepares resource plans and provides such plans to the Plant/ Workshop to plan the sourcing of equipment to site upon project award.
- Liaises with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies / material as per project (pre/ post tender).
- Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
- Provides all the necessary project clarifications/ information upon project award to the Project Manager as per the project budget; advises the Project Manager on contractual rights, remedies which has been taken into consideration during tendering.
- Advises Planning Engineers on project activities as per BOQ as needed.
- Generates weekly tender status reports highlighting progress on concerned tenders.
- Prepares and generates monthly progress reports highlighting tender wins/ losses (indicating reasons) for review and verification of management.
- Keep liaison with Project Manager for the on-site actual execution of projects and lessons learned to be able to prepare future competitive tenders.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Management Consulting Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management is a professional services provider offers its clients a full range of real estate investments and development management consultancy services throughout the RE development life cycle from insertion to realization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management