- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, End of year bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Do you thrive in a high-energy and high-impact work environment? Are you passionate about your role as a business support professional? We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our global team.
- In this highly visible role, you will be reporting to the CEO. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a passion for operational excellence. You will help to drive strategic projects, assist with executive team field visits, and Leadership Team meetings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, using your strong planning, organizational and time management skills, flexibility, and ability to work independently. To thrive, you are comfortable operating with ambiguity, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment, and prioritizing among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
- In this role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the calendar of the executive team, including immediate high-level scheduling, team meetings and private conference room usage.
- Managing the Domestic and International travel logistics (visa, travel, etc.) and trip preparation, including briefing documents.
- Leading the development of Business Admins, providing coaching/mentoring, development and job requirements.
- Leading the Leadership Team Admin team meetings, conducting 1:1s, submitting feedback for Connects. • Supporting conferences, various events, and team meetings, including allocations, logistics, communications, etc.
- Engaging with all aspects of the administrative tools and act as the information champion for such data.
- Reacting with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff and team, and supporting as needed in events, travel, complex calendaring, and business-critical projects.
- Procuring goods, including computer equipment, office supplies and facility requests using Microsoft tools.
- Organizing events, including meeting room bookings, catering, vendor selection and PO creation.
- Ensuring compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures.
- Budgeting support for monthly reviews.
- Serving as designated backup for the CEO Executive Assistant, as needed.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
The ideal candidate must uphold the highest level of integrity and business professionalism, dealing with highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
The skills and experience you will bring include:
- Agility and experience in providing proactive, exceptional support to Office of the executive team.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to integrate a wide range of inputs, as well as work on several complex projects simultaneously.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively, English and Arabic both written and verbally, across all levels within the organization, as well as our valuable partners.
- Enthusiastic team player with experience leading and influencing others to successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated customer obsession, growth mindset, and ability to thrive in a very complex and transformative environment.
- Calm, focus and positivity under pressure.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, and SharePoint.
- Overtime and flexibility will be required to support the needs of the executive team