- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
About our client :
A Large Group of companies operating across various industries
- Reporting directly to Chairman, the Executive Assistant to the Chairman provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Chairman. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the Chairman with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Chairman’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities Managing Directors for the Group
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the Chairman with Board members
- Supports the Chairman in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the Chairman administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating semi-annual Board meetings and dinners; semi-annual Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the Chairman’s agenda.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Position reports to the Chairman and works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the Board Executive Committees.
- Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning