- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
At ITEGY , we have an appreciation for knowledge. The people behind our products are responsible for our company’s success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. If you’re eager to apply your talent and drive you will quickly discover that you can make a difference. We’re looking for highly skilled individuals with the ambition it takes to achieve quality results.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic support to executive and his team
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed. This includes car rentals and reconciling expenses after the trip in a timely manner
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team- executive should be aware of schedule changes well before they happen.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts. Interacts and establishes networking relationships with high-level executives and administrative assistants in a professional manner.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other personnel
- Works under limited supervision on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations under tight deadlines
- Works on problems where facts may be incomplete or in form not readily usable, where further inquiry and investigation is necessary to define problems and proceed
- Uses professional concepts, sound judgment and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems
- Supports Sr. Vice President
- Routine work requires no instruction and general instructions are given for new assignments
- Receives, screens and handles telephone calls, incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Makes travel and lodging arrangements as required while monitoring vacations, schedules and calendars
- Organizes meetings and meeting logistics
- M-level executives and administrative assistants in a professional manner
- Prepares memoranda, reports and other materials for staff and business meetings
- Maintains and analyzes files and records which often contain information of a confidential nature
- May attend staff meetings, take and distribute minutes and follow up on action items
- Drafts own responses based on knowledge of the organization's policy, procedures or particular situation
- Has knowledge of organizational structure and maintains organizational charts
- Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers, high-level executives and administrative assistants in a professional manner
- Advanced knowledge of software programs Windows and MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of multi-line phone system
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Advanced writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced time management skills
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got an eye for fine details and a commitment to quality in everything you do, this is your opportunity to develop with ITEGY.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
ITEGY is a leading provider of high quality IT solutions in Egypt and are highly regarded in the field of IT. Technology companies from all over depend on our expertise to render service and education to their businesses. Our team consists of technicians who have devout...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITEGY