- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Efficiently run day-to-day operations as well as set the goals and objectives needed for success.
- Ensure that the school provides a healthy and comfortable environment which allows both adults and children to put learning at the center of their daily activities.
- Responsible for establishing a schoolwide vision of commitment to high standards and success of all students.
- Supervise the school’s educational program, and work cooperatively with school staff in establishing academic standards.
- Manage and monitor the staff’s implementation of guidelines clarified in teacher’s and student’s handbook.
- Supervise the preparation and delivery of all school reports for the educational directorate.
- Arrange regular meetings with the reporting managers under him/her supervision for the proper functioning of the school as a part of measuring progress and gauging behavior.
- Undertake the professional appraisal of all school staff, following the agreed schoolwide policy.
- Participate in interviewing all families who have applied for entry into the school and following the admissions policies laid down by the board.
- Supervise the recruitment process of hiring new school staff in close collaboration with the academic manager, hr manager, and the concerned head
- Ensure that all school programs and activities conform to school guidelines.
- Following to ensure that the whole staff and the school program lead to make the students receive the highest possible level of education.
- Establishing a professional rapport with students, staff, and parents based on respect and ethical behavior.
- Reporting problematic areas and bright areas to the board.
- Holding meeting with staff, head of departments and managers to update and go ahead with the school programs, activities and policies.
- Hold meetings with parents to overcome any problem areas and seek cooperation if necessary.
- Planning and supervising any plans that lead to improving the school or students
- Directing and coordinating educational, extracurricular and administrative activities of the school.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Higher Education
About this Company
About Cardiff Modern School
See all Careers and Jobs at Cardiff Modern School
Starting from a proven history in Education in Egypt and to ensure that your child will be a success, we believe that we must offer a distinct experience from other schools in Cairo. At Cardiff Modern School we believe that a combination of...