- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Extracts the necessary permits for any alterations that require the passage of raw materials or supplies to the city, whether apartments, villas or shops in the city, after inspecting the unit to be modified to ensure that there are no violations before issuing the permit.
- Inspecting all works inside the city (villas, apartments, shops, public buildings or facilities), where all works and finishes have been completed to ensure that there are no violations so that the customer can recover the value of insurance.
- Prepares and monitors follow-up of irregularities, and procedures for stopping the work of the violating units and transferring them to legal affairs.
- Communicating the permits and violations of gates on daily basis (25%), the addition of swimming pool and elevators for villas, models of buildings implemented without approved elevators, or shops that request completion of the construction rate.
- Conducts the drawings of the customers' amendments and attach them to the permits.
- Makes suggestions for some requests of amendments and non-existent technical controls to be submitted to the technical management.
- Prepares sketches and drawings for the proposed development solutions and sending them to the technical management for review and approval for implementation.
- Designs and prepares letters for the ramps and processing of letters including cost comparisons and sending them to the owner company and technical management for approval before implementation and preparing orders to assign the contractor after the adoption of the implementation and follow-up work and receipt and work receipt records
- Modifies the proposed building elevator sketches after inspection if necessary to match the original design
- Completes the plates of all models of villas, buildings and general locations as to ensure re-processing the boards of the general site of the port (as built).
- Works on the required architectural works and decorations in buildings and gates to process and supervise of the machinery and decorations in Al-Rehab 2.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.