- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Oracle ERP SCM Functional Consultant will provide expertise and knowledge in the Oracle Supply Chain modules of Oracle Release R12.2 e-Business suite:
- Oracle Sourcing
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle i-procurement
- Oracle i-Supplier
- Order Management
- Oracle Contracts.
- Procure to pay cycle.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & CRP & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, Implementation, and support.
- Public Sector implementation experience with major ERP vendors
- Prepare and Conduct Conference Room Pilot for the Oracle Procurement modules.
- developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverables.
- Assist, coach, and mentor Project team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".
- Gather and share the requirements, use cases to the designers/developers, and confirm a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- configure and setup the Oracle Procurement in accordance with the Configuration Worksheets (usually CRP, test, and production instances).
- prepare and upload data collection sheets.
- Providing training for SCM & Project modules to employees, end-users and super users.
- Inventory & Projects related daily issues for transactions and day to day entries.
- Adding / managing projects data.
- Designing the reports for KPIs and maintaining them as well as supporting end users to score better on KPIS.
- Helping the technical team for New Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Personalization and Views for any new requirement.
- Documentation for Requirement Gathering for the Customization via Client meetings.
- Documentation for Future Process.
- Enhancing application as per Oracle Standards.
- Follow up AIM and ABF implementation methodology.
- Conduct the training sessions for the Key/End user trainings.
- Follow up project plan and meet the deadline under any circumstances.
- Full setup, testing, training and production for the Procure to pay cycle.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Malomatia is a leading provider of professional technology services and solutions. We bring together professionals from Qatar and across the world with deep domain expertise aligned to specific industries. Having world-class and dedicated local resources, we support a flexible...
See all Careers and Jobs at malomatia