- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop a comprehensive business plan for export, target countries and expected profitability.
- A constant search for new customers and opening new export markets and developing and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
- Visit the target markets periodically and organize the group's participation in the external exhibitions.
- Prepares bids based on the company's policies and approval of the Chairman of the Board.
- Negotiates with customers to determine the detailed conditions of the export agreements, and follows the commitment to the terms of contracts and maintain the rights of the company.
- Coordinate with customers and intermediaries from shipping companies, customs clearance and banks to ensure shipments arrive at customers on the agreed dates and to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract of payment.
- Follow-up of all laws and regulations on export, whether inside Egypt or importing countries.
- Supervising the processing of samples required in coordination with the Department of production and quality, and continues to send to customers on demand.
- Follow-up procedures for checking issued orders to verify compliance with the stipulated conditions and specifications.
- Periodic reports on export sales and future targets.
- Studying the prices of products similar to the company's products in the local and foreign markets and raising recommendations to the administration to export the company's products according to the prices and the volume of supply and demand.
- In addition to the tasks and other tasks as required by the work.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Upper Egypt for food industries
See all Careers and Jobs at UEFFI
Is considered one of the most modern manufacturers in the Egyptian food industry in general and frozen Vegetables & Fruits industry in specific.
The Company was founded in October 2009 and the first investment went for...