- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the Managing Director (inside and outside Egypt) to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Develops Filling system hard copy and soft copies.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Executing all kind researches requested by Managing Director.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Handles meetings inside and outside the company.
- Follows up pending subjects & report the feedback.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
International Logistics Partners Egypt – ILPE – Egyptian joint stock company was established under the provisions of Law No. 159 of 1981 and was recorded in the commercial register with the number 7138-Alexandria. The company’s Articles of Association & by-law were published...
See all Careers and Jobs at International Logistics Partners Egypt