- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO (inside and outside Egypt) to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Develops Filling system hard copy and soft copies.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Executing all kind researches requested by CEO.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- Handles meetings inside and outside the company.
- Follows up pending subjects & report the feedback.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Logistics and Supply Chain Research
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Adam Grain
Founded in 2010, Adam Grain is now considered as one of the leading Egyptian brokerage and trading firms with 3 offices across the globe, including the head office in Cairo, Egypt.
The core of our company is our people. Adam Grain develops employees for...