- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 10,000 SAR per month
About the Job
- Managing a resource capacity plan or resource forecast to help understand resource availability for projects.
- Developing project management standards and processes and encouraging the use of those standards and processes.
- Ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of all project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritised view of all projects.
- Monitor Project overhead and capital expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Establishes and manages processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between Project Managers and project sponsors and empowering the committee to engage in meaningful and efficient debate of priorities and resource availability. ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress.
- Responsible for coordinating from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Implementing scoring and prioritisation models to help assess which requests should be approved.
- Capturing project requests and ensuring each request has sufficient information to assess the project.
- Coordinate and ensure timely, effective and engaging communications for projects
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services