- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Job is subject to both bonus & commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- During your work at WATER, you will be assigned to one of service area and start your professional endeavor, your primary role is to represent the company to stakeholders, clients, suppliers & partners.
- You will work to always improve our delivery model to customers and acquire new clients to WATER.
- The BD executive will assist senior BD expert(s) and participate in high level meetings to work on BD strategies with key customers along with BD Experts, to put different & new perspective into place and create suitable Business & growth plans in place.
The role has two key Responsibilities:
- 1) Acquiring new customers
- 2) Delivery on projects.
Business Development responsibility:
- A business development executive has three primary responsibilities:
1-When it comes to service deliver:
- Deliver new sales lead that matches WATER potential for growth criteria.
- Run company assessment through WATER assessment deck.
- Manage the execution of all business development projects.
- Built and manage execution of Marketing & Sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Built relationships with all kind customers (Prospect, new, current and old)
- Continues improvement on all the above
2-When it comes to Sales & new leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching leads, identify new leads & new markets.
- Planning and overseeing new service initiatives and improving current.
- Represent WATER and engaging in important events & meetings.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations & sales analysis.
- Developing quotes and proposals fast and professionally.
- Shadow CEO for learning and engage to propose new services/ solutions.
3-When it comes to maintain a productive relationship with customers:
- Taking a role in editing corporate newsletters/ blog.
- S/he is also responsible to initiate income generating ideas and projects for both client and WATER.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Who is the Candidate?
Business Development Executive, Skills:
- Attention to details with analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Goal oriented, Fast and Good with numbers
- Representative & Can work alone
- Leadership skills is a must
- Solution oriented and a good researcher
- Full proficiency of technology, MS excel, PowerPoint and word
Education and Experience:
- Business or Engineering education background
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a field relevant to the position required
- Business Development in consultancy, technology companies, ERP implementation, private equity firms, Development agencies (GIZ, UNDP, EBRD, EC, and others).
- Extracurricular activity, showing leadership and organization skills.
- Took at least 1 learning initiatives from start to closure during college and work.
About this Company
WATER have 3 key areas of work:
See all Careers and Jobs at WATER
1. Strategy Consulting; Corporate Strategy, Government Policy, Capital market, and Functional Strategy.
2. Business Development Consultancy; Company assessment, BD path with impact assessment and OKRs, supervise implementation, BD...