- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate with concerned departments with respect to any issues relevant to these areas so as to facilitate resolution of problems that can impact on customer perception.
- Make sure the clients database is correctly segmented in to the system.
- Assisting clients with property after sales and development.
- Meet the client’s anticipation & requests as per the company rules & standard.
- Resolve the clients complains in a professional way & timely manner.
- Responsible for units handover process (Unit inspection, Technical modifications, handover documents & unit delivery for clients)
- Interacting with clients to answer inquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Perform other related duties related to the job as required.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management