- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handling and supervising all personnel activities and Policies.
- Responsible for supervising of the staff of personnel department.
- Monitor employees' database system by recording and updating hiring, resignations, transfer, etc. in order to ensure accurate database and maintaining personnel files.
- Manage the hiring and resignation process (contracts, and hiring documents).
- Manage all the social insurance internal and external processes for all the employees.
- Maintain positive and professional communication with concerned governmental authorities, this includes Labor Office and Social Insurance Authority.
- Advise on appropriate legal action regarding employees release issues.
- Ensure all payroll and benefits related records are up-to-date in the system.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing quality control checks.
- Issuing the internal memos and assured that every involved personnel have received it
- Follow up and conduct the investigation for the company employees.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation