- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Site survey and road survey.
- Project data collection and review.
- Review and assessment of environment and social aspects.
- Preparing Technical Submittal that includes:
- BoS specifications, certifications, and BoM.
- GRID integration scenarios.
- O&M strategy and plans.
- QC and HSE plans.
- Conducting technical studies – with complete documentation
- Balance of system (BoS) design verification using ETAP (or equivalent software)
- Short Circuit Calculations.
- Voltage Drop Calculations.
- Power losses Calculations.
- Cable selection, cable routing, cable laying, etc.
- Distribution Networks design.
- Earthing system.
- - GRID integration.
- Preparing Tender and RFP documents including (studies, technical reports, technical specifications, SLD, layout drawings, detailed Bill of Material (BoM), etc. for the BoS)
- SCADA, surge protection, meteo station, etc.
- LV/MV Transformers and transformer Kiosks.
- Main MV Switchgear and MV RMUs
- Control, LV, and MV cables. - Fibre Optic network.
- Earthing Network.
- High Voltage substations, and MV/HV OHTLs.
- Civil works.
- Site temporary and permanent facilities.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
Owing to a successful growth rate year after year and aligning with the expansion strategy of the company, by operating in 5 diversified energy segments:
See all Careers and Jobs at Elsewedy Electric
1. Cables & Accessories.
2. Energy Management (Meters).
4. Renewable Energy...