- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Supervise, instruct, plan, and assign work to building cleaning staff.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Report damages, losses and supply shortages to CHRO.
- Receive any complaints and report to appropriate individuals for necessary action or adjustment.
- Manage periodic heavy cleaning tasks and routine housekeeping duties, as required.
- Maintain inventory of linen/supplies.
- Oversee safe use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- 5-6 years’ experience in the same field
- 3 years at least experience in supervisory role
- Previous leadership experience is a must
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times