- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
General Manager for Fashion Retail Company
- A general manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a company's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) and responsibility for running the retail stores and organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Business Plan, Marketing Plan and Budget plan.
- Managing company budget and cash flow in coordination with CFO.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Develop business strategies and ensure their alignment with short and long term objectives.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences whether administrative or marketing and provide solution.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Follow-up, evaluation and accountability of branch managers and central management.
- Assure quality & Company stability through develop & Implement of standards and - controls system and producers and regular evaluation.
- Oversee all operations and business activities and marketing & sales to ensure that they produce the desired result every month with the overall strategy and mission.
- Review the weekly reports from all departments Managers ( production, Quality , Maintenance).
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Ben-Soliman journey started in Egypt in 1999, continuing after 2001 as an Egyptian brand originally designed and tailored in Turkey with its experienced designer and business team, Ben-Soliman offers the most affordable and highest -quality products, which has managed to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman