- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes.
- To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
About the Job
- Responsible for the recruitment process starting from preparing the job announcements using the appropriate channels up to interviewing and selecting the most qualified candidates.
- Perform all the recruitment tasks including: screening CVs, contacting candidates over the phone, setting dates for assessments and conducting interviews.
- Coordinate with the heads of departments for the technical interviewing process.
- Follow up with the selected candidates during and after hiring procedures.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salary's.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing firm policies gathering withholding and other payroll information.
- Write job description and job requirements for the needed vacancies
- Represent employer in community and recruiting events.
- Maintain employee records and paperwork
- Assign and review salary structure as per standard and benchmark.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Assist in writing and updating company policies.
- Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing