Skills And Tools:
- The Senior Application Consultant is responsible for the technical planning, design and continuous improvement of Ellucian PowerCampus applications for the academic and student affairs at University of Canada in Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related subject.
- 5-7 years of experience in a software development environment using a database management system, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding of Ellucian PowerCampus is desired.
- Strong SQL and relational database experience, solid experience in Application Engine, Component Interface, SQL Tools.
- Proficiency in some combination of the following is required with emphasis on Ellucian PowerCampus: Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Developer Tools, Unix/Linux, Windows/NT, PL/SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with Higher Education Academic/Registrar business processes is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Available to work after hours and/or weekends and on-call, as specified by supervisor.
- Logical and systematic problem-solving ability.
- Customer service skills.
- Communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- OFSAA EPM Application SupportConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Systems Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza1 day ago