- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Check the weekly production plan on SAP and update it if needed.
- Responsible for extrusion new mold design coordinating with the R&D Department.
- Distribute the production plan on all machines in the plant and supervise the distribution of supervisors and technicians at various machines on various shifts.
- Review the requisition notes of raw materials to ensure that they meet the production needs and control the scrap from the materials.
- Revise the daily production follow-up report to ensure their commitment to the timescales and solve any problems.
- Coordinate with the Procurement Department to provide the technical specifications of the equipment and machinery required for the production process and the study of the offers submitted by the suppliers.
- Coordinate with the maintenance department in preparing the maintenance plan so as not to interfere with the achievement of the production objectives and maintain the efficiency of production tools and machines.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC