- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We seek an Experienced Flow Assurance Engineering Specialist who will have proven ability to perform Flow Assurance studies and activities during the engineering phase of mega projects
Following Duties will be performed:
Provide timely project to flow assurance team.
- Conduct Flow Assurance studies using software packages, e.g., OLGA, PIPELINE STUDIO, PIPESIM and PIPEPHASE, etc.
- Audit and review existing pipeline facilities to identify improvement opportunities, potential problems, and remedies to existing problems
- Propose and establish pipeline simulation related standards
- Demonstrate excellent technical report writing and presentation skills
As a successful candidate, you should have Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering (advanced degree preferred), with around 7-10 years of industry experience, of which the last 5 years must be in flow assurance. Your experience should include:
- Extensive expertise in single and multiphase pipelines hydraulic simulation
- Extensive expertise in steady-state and transient hydraulic analyses using industry standard software, e.g., OLGA, PIPELINE STUDIO, PIPEPHASE, and PIPESIM
- Experienced in simulating gas network
- Knowledge of flow assurance issues like hydrates, wax, etc.
- Excellent computer skills, as well as excellent oral/written presentation skills
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, codes, and standards
- Experienced in surge analysis of liquid lines using simulation tools and designing of surge mitigation are desirable.
- Must have excellent English skills, both oral and written.