- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Merits, rewards etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Company:
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +17 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
We are hiring a Planning Specialist as per the following details:
- Designation: Planning Specialist
- Reporting: Planning Manager
- Grade: jF01/jF03
The incumbent will be responsible for planning of production and materials, setting up a schedule for production and ordering of materials so that maintaining an efficient inventory level
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs), mainly by identifying and collecting the information required in this regard, in addition to monitoring the efficiency of the developed plans, and documenting all annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans established by the Supply Planning function
- Develop the production schedule and prioritization of job-orders for production optimization as per MPS system
- Receive and analyze demand plans quarterly and monthly to utilize them as an input in generating the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs)
- Check the availability of raw materials in the warehouses in addition to the quantities of finished goods to be taken into consideration when establishing the MPSs and MRPs, as well as the subsequent purchasing plans
- Issue all orders for the dispensing/dispatching of raw and packaging materials for the production according to the monthly production plan and manufacturing companies
- Delivery orders for the control and follow-up of all materials until the confirmation of their release (raw materials and packing materials received)
- Follow up all materials and matching their presence on the machine (stock balance) additions required for the production lines
- Draft daily/weekly/monthly reports and updating the relevant KPIs
- Planning of all raw materials and packaging required to achieve the proposed plan as per MRP system
- Issuing P.Rs for raw and packaging material and deliver to purchasing department
- Follow up with the Purchasing function to assure their adherence to the purchasing plans to avoid any shortages in the raw and packaging materials in the plants
- Documenting all annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans established by the Supply Planning function to use them as a reference for the future
B. Qualification/Knowledge/Experience Requirements :
- Qualification : Life science graduate (Pharmacy, Science, etc)
- Experience : Preferably 2-5 years’ experience in planning activities at sound pharmaceutical organizations .
- Hands on MRP & MPS activities is a definite plus
- Language :
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English fluency essential
- IT Literacy :
- Mastering of MS-Office applications
- Experience in Oracle is a privilege
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and simultaneously
- Professional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Good communicator at both intra and inter-departmental levels
- Decision making ability driven by risk analysis and mitigation
- Time management and priorities setting
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground.
- We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
- We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
- Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature.
- You'll fit right in at Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industrieswhere we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare